From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT: SeAndroid build on a Gentoo System?
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 15:25:28
1 Hinnerk van Bruinehsen <h.v.bruinehsen <at> fu-berlin.de> writes:
4 > I own a Galaxy Nexus - up to now I encountered a bug in finding the
5 > tools.jar of JDK (Google helped here) and a problem due to the fact
6 > that I use hardened for building (TEXTREL, I think). I'll try a stage
7 > 3 non hardened chroot later...
8
9 How do you like the G. Nexus so far?
10 Who is your (cell) service provider?
11
12 I'm not sure I posted this link:
13 http://marc.info/?l=selinux&r=1&b=201201&w=4
14
15 Note. Russell Coker (dev for SElinux and SEandroid) is very cool and has
16 his up and running on Debian (Wheezy). If you get stuck, you can search him out
17 for help. In my experiences with Russell, he is very friendly and
18 helpful, particularly on the last "thingy" he is focused on, like
19 SEandroid.....
20
21 thanks for keeping me posted,
22 James