From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Encrypting a file containing confidential info
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:29:51
1 On Monday 13 November 2006 05:58, Javier wrote:
2 > > > > I'm using this :
3 > > > >
4 > > > > http://dev.gentoo.org/~agriffis/userpass/
5 >
6 > I'm using KeePassX [1] to store my passwords and my private keys. This
7 > is a gpl application with a windows version to use at work =) I think
8 > keepassx is by far the best application to store passwords and
9 > personal files I've found. I also found upm [2] but it seems to be
10 > with no mantainer
13 > Best regards,
14 > Javier
15 >
16 > [1] http://keepassx.sf.net
17 > [2] http://upm.sf.net
18
19 Thanks for the links and suggestions! :)
20
21 I'll have a look and see which suits me best.
22 --
23 Regards,
24 Mick