From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Heads up: Your system might be broken and/or insecure due to serious patch-2.6 bug
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:18:58
1 On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:45:21 +0200, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > Yep, this bug was a major annoyance for me too. I emerged patch-2.6 on
4 > November 15 and since then, being on ~amd64, a *lot* of other packages.
5 > After downgrading, I needed to rebuild about 300 packages, including
6 > all of KDE4, Qt, Firefox and OpenOffice.
7
8 KDE 4.3.4 went into ~amd64 today, so that had to be merged anyway (unless
9 you're using kde-testing). I did an emerge -e world on my netbook at the
10 weekend, so that needs a rebuild now :(
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Do you steal taglines too?