From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] from Firefox52: NO pure ALSA?, WAS: Firefox 49.0 & Youtube... Audio: No
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 23:57:17
1 On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 23:34:56 +0100, Heiko Baums wrote:
2
3 > You know what I did or did not? Interesting!
4
5 You can make any post say whatever you want by taking it out of context.
6
7 You made a statement about systemd, I pointed out that it was incorrect.
8 Others have since made the same point about the same statement.
9
10 If you want t criticise a piece of software , by all means do so. If you
11 want t be taken seriously, criticise it on its merits after checking your
12 facts. Then criticise the software, not those who chose to use it.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 TEXAS VIRUS: Makes sure that it's bigger than any other file.