From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cannot create executables ...
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 20:06:51
1 On 26/07/13 at 10:01pm, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > Am 26.07.2013 21:49, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
3 >
4 >
5 > > Should I quickpkg a gcc from my thinkpad and transfer?
6 >
7 > hmm, not really. Found that I had created a binary package on my machine
8 > anyway and re-installed that. Doesn't help.
9 >
10 > S
11 >
12
13 Try compiling a simple hello world program in C and see if the compiler output
14 gives you any more information.
15 --
16
17 - Yohan Pereira
18
19 The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
20 between a mermaid and a seal.
21 -- Mark Twain