From: Hans <linux@××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT:: free pop3 mail box?
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 05:13:30
1 If you have or can get a fixed IP address and own domain name, check out
2 ispconfig.org (mail, web, dns, ftp) and iredmail.org (mail). You can run
3 either in VirtualBox with 500K ram or on a old laptop. Both run on top
4 of Debian, Ubunto, OpenSuse.
5
6 I was some years ago annoyed with my mail provider and decided to run
7 IRedMail in VirtualBox. Now it's ISPconfig on an old laptop in
8 VirtualBox to server as Mail, Web and local DNS server.
9
10 Hans