From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] gentoo vmware guest on winXP
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 20:17:09
1 "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > I will be no real help but I run the rt-sources kernel from the
4 > pro-audio overlay. (Not vmware - just a normal Gentoo machine) I have
5 > run a 2.6.24-rt version for a long time and it runs great. I recently
6 > tried the 2.6.27-rt version and I had to give up on it. It has
7 > problems for me on a normal box. I haven't paid any attention to
8 > what's going on with the kernel recently but I had to drop 2.6.26 and
9 > 2.6.26 in favor of 2.6.24.
10
11 Thanks for the input... I have 2.6.27-4 running ok on at least 2 other
12 machines so I guess it works ok on normal machines. I suspect its
13 some little twit thing I keep overlooking.