From: Andrew Udvare <audvare@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] crossdev arm-unknown-linux-gnu failed
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 03:32:58
1 > On 2018-05-26, at 23:06, tuxic@××××××.de wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > too feed a STM32F103C8T6 MCU (Core-M3) with some code to execute,
6 > I want a compiler. For that I did a
7 >
8 > crossdev arm-unknown-linux-gnu
9 >
10 > . That one failed to build (gcc, binytils seem to be ok).
11 >
12 > Unfortunately I did not really understand, what the great concerto
13 > of logfiles (attached) are want to tell me. On the internet I found
14 > an older thread of a person who seems (?) to have similiar problems
15 > with the same target compiler, but no solution there was.
16 >
17 > I am running Gentoo linux on a AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor.
18 > This is a 64 bit system. The system is updated regularly.
19 >
20 > I would be very happy, if someone, who better understand the topic,
21 > could help me to get this thing running -- thank you very much in
22 > advance for any help!
25 I see in your log:
26
27 Configuration arm-unknown-linux-gnu not supported
28
29 You probably mean to use another triple name. The last part is the C library, so you probably mean:
30
31 arm-unknown-Linux-glibc
32
33 ---