From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sdhc card on eeepc701 running gentoo
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 00:55:42
1 Érico Porto wrote:
2 > one thing I noted, is that I'm having buffer i/o error on logical
3 > block 3939582. Is it possible to at least use the position before this?
4 >
5 > Érico V. Porto
8 I had sort of the same problem with a hard drive a few weeks ago. I got
9 the data off and a day or so later, it died. If it was me, I wouldn't
10 trust it with any data where there is no copies somewhere else. It has
11 problems, I would replace it. Since it is under warranty, just get them
12 to replace it. Maybe the new one will be better.
13
14 Dale
15
19 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!