From: Ernie Schroder <schroder@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome calendar - Start on Sunday instead of Saturday?
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:12:45
1 On Tuesday 24 January 2006 18:19, a tiny voice compelled Mark Knecht to write:
2 > On 1/24/06, Ernie Schroder <schroder@×××××.net> wrote:
3 > > On Monday 23 January 2006 23:20, a tiny voice compelled Mark Knecht to
4 write:
5 > > > Hi,
6 > > > Title says it. My wife wants to configure this item and I cannot
7 > > > find the control of it in the preferences page. Anyone know how to
8 > > > make it start on Sunday instead?
9 > > >
10 > > > Thanks,
11 > > > Mark
12 > >
13 > > Switch to KDE. My calender starts on Sunday by default.
14 > > --
15 > > Regards, Ernie
16 >
17 > <hehe!!> That's using an atom bomb to fix a small road block, isn't it?!
18 > ;-)
19
20 Not in my opinion. I would say its more like fixing an earthquake with a 2
21 week cruise to Tahiti.
22 >
23 > Thanks!
24 >
25 > - Mark
26
27 Sorry Mark, I couldn't resist it especially after ther recent thread.
28 --
29 Regards, Ernie
30 --
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list