From: Madhurya Kakati <mkakati2805@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Newbie question
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:38:41
1 On 5/25/2010 9:04 PM, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 8:14 AM, Madhurya Kakati <mkakati2805@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >> I am currently using archlinux and windows 7 and want to try out gentoo.
6 >> I guess grub will be overwritten by gentoo but will it contain the
7 >> options to boot arch kernel images automatically? I really dont wanna
8 >> mess up grub.
9 >> Thanks
13 > If Arch uses grub then just skip the Gentoo grub install and use
14 > what's already installed. Add the Gentoo boot stuff to your existing
15 > grub.conf file and you're good to go.
16 >
17 > - Mark
20 Yea I thought of that but what do i have to add to menu.lst (this one
21 right?).