From: Eric Bliss <eric@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A New Linux Way (This is a Joke, laff will ya?)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:41:07
1 On Thursday 12 January 2006 09:21 am, Devon Miller wrote:
2 > *Dear Gentoo-User,*
3 >
4 > * Due to my careful search for an honest, reliable and sincere business
5 > partner, I got your contact from the internet, well I don't know you neither
6 > have I see you but I was well convince from were I got your contact that you
7 > are a responsible fellow, so I ask if you can be trusted not to break an
8 > agreement?*
9 >
10 > *Still, it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and to offer you
11 > this proposal of mine of which my whole life depends on. Please, my name is
12 > Simon Kabila-Torvalds the son of the great developer LINUS TORVALDS,the
13 > president of Linux. I am 24 year old and presently residing in DAKAR-SENEGAL
14 > in Africa under asylum from Microsoft Incorporated.*
15 >
16 > * My mother happens to be a nurse whom the Linus Torvalds had an affair with
17 > during his life styleas a play boy,and the affair resulted to my birth,but
18 > it was unfortunate that the great man did not marry my mother legally. As a
19 > kind of settlement, for my mother and i,my father gived the sum of Eight
20 > million one Hundred thousand LinuxSavior CDs to my mother for my life
21 > inheritance.*
22 >
23 > *After my mother died ealier last year at the age of 24 years old,i am left
24 > with this huge sum of CDs,and i need a partner who will help me transfer
25 > this distro oversea for immediate investment as i have made up my mind to
26 > invest in your country. Your compensation for your immediate assistance is
27 > your very own download of of the distro as soon as it arrives your country.
28
29 Please to send me your shipping/warehowse adress so I no where to send thees
30 vaulable CDs. For to help me by storeing thse CDs you will be entitled to
31 25% (2 million 25 thousand LinuxSaviour CDs) of mine inheritance. With haste
32 please to let me ship these to your werehowse before General Billy Gates
33 seizes my inheritance and uses it to fund the genocides taking place here.
34 Also to includ you're numbered account in the Swiss Caymen Islands for to me
35 send your reward.
36
37 > I will like truth and honesty to be our watchword in this business. As soon
38 > as i hear from you I will give you a phone where you can reach me. thanking
39 > you in advance and God bless.*
40 >
41 > *Yours sincerely, *
42 > * Simon kabila.*