From: James Ausmus <james.ausmus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-china@××××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to know which driver a device is using?
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 01:08:31
1 On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > when i start my system from gentoo live dvd, all my hardware works
6 > fine. but if i want to have a small system, so i removed many drivers
7 > when i am compiling my own system. the result is some times, i do not
8 > know which driver should i choose for my hardware, and my hardware
9 > cannot use when i boot from my new system.
10 >
11 > i wonder if there is a way to see which driver is loaded for my
12 > hardware. this should help me choose the drivers when compiling my
13 > system.
16 lspci -k
17
18 HTH