From: DebianTux23 <wieseltux23@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] adding comment on pdf files?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:22:12
1 https://www.scientificlinux.org/
2
3 2005/10/19, Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@××××××.com>:
4 > Looks like if I wish to add comment to PDF files, the only thing I can do is
5 > to buy Acrobat. I don't mind buying one copy, but other people in the
6 > company will need it too, that's a lot of copies.
7 >
8 > Just come by this question and is there a free product for adding PDF
9 > comments? I need to add comment, nothing more (like stamping, audio clips
10 > and such things are not so useful).
11 >
12 > Looks like in Linux even a product that can READ pdf file correctly are
13 > lacking. I use gpdf, and a lot of eps embeded images looks corrupted but
14 > they were fine in acroread, besides, these (looking-bad-in-gpdf) pdf files
15 > are exported from Openoffice, another excellent opensource product.
16 >
17 > --
18 > Zhang Weiwu CEO Real Softservice
19 > International business: http://www.realss.com
20 > International sales: 0086 10 84606011
21 > Inland business: http://www.realss.cn
22 > Inland sales call: 0086 592 2099987
23 > --
24 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list