From: Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] glew/glewmx or what?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 19:01:30
1 Hi,
2
3 Am Sonntag, 31. Juli 2011, 17:09:08 schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > to compile the Mitsuba renderer I need "glewmx" (whatever this means).
7 > Postings on the net let me believe, that "glewmx" is a part of glew,
8 > which in turn is a gentoo package.
9 >
10 > But I found no USE-flags telling the package to build glew with
11 > "glewmx"...or I misunderstood the whole thing ...
14 > Can someone please shed some wise light on my shadowed mind so
15 > I will be able to embrace this holy "glewmx" love and peace?
16 > ;) <<<--- very big!!!
17
18 you could add -DGLEW_MX to your CFLAGS and emerge glew with this setting.
19 Better way is to copy the glew ebuild to your local overlay and fix it to
20 compile with this flag set.
21 CFLAGS.EXTRA="-DGLEW_MX"
22 added to pkg_setup() might do the job.
23
24 > Thank you very much for any enlightment!
25 > Best regards
26 > mcc
27
28 Regards,