From: "Sebastian Günther" <samson@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Command for sync history
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 06:31:37
1 * Dale (rdalek1967@×××××.com) [24.02.09 05:56]:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I read and even used this command several times but I can't remember
5 > what it is now. I searched the forums and even searched through the
6 > 30,000 emails from this list and can't find it. I did search through
7 > the emails, not read them all. I even did a equery files gentoolkit and
8 > portage, no bells went off there either. Anyway, there is a command
9 > that you put -s after and it lists the sync date and times. I just
10 > can't recall what it is.
11 >
12 > Any clues? I'm loosing my little mind over here. :/
13
14 qlop -s
15
16 man q is not that hard to remember
19 > Thanks
20 >
21 > Dale
22 >
26 HTH
27 Sebastian
30 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. " Karl Marx
31
32 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER mailto:samson@××××××××××××××××.de