From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] scanning using the sheet feeder (HP 8600 + xsane)
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 04:51:40
2 > ... except I can't figure out how to use the sheet feeder for multipage
3 > scanning.
4 >
5 > I can select multipage and can the scan each page singly and hit
6 > "save multipage file". This works. But I can't put say 10 pages in the
7 > feeder, hit something, get coffee, and find a 10 page document on my
8 > computer.
11 scanimage has a batch option, but it will save each image in a separate
12 file. You can walk away for coffee though.