From: Laurence Perkins <lperkins@×××××××.net>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Re: setcap fails: (Operation not supported)
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 19:21:05
1 Doesn't it require xattrs? I vaguely remember running into that at one point years ago. Not sure if the other flags you're using will force xattr support on or not, but it's worth checking.
2
3 LMP
4
5 -----Original Message-----
6 From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
7 Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 3:00 PM
8 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
9 Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: setcap fails: (Operation not supported)
10