From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Buffer overflow and nvclock terminates.
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:19:49
1 On 10/20/2010 05:32 PM, Dale wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > While checking some things earlier today I ran into a little issue. It seems glibc, nvclock or something has a issue and I'm not sure which one it would be. System info:
5
6 > So, is this nvclock? Is it gcc? Is it glibc? Is it something else? I haven't seen this with any other program so I'm thinking nvidia but I'm using the only version that provides nvclock in the tree. Sort of stuck here.
7
8 Does nvclock require X to be running? If not, try running it from a console.
9 If nvclock is an X application you could try using a different video driver
10 like nv or vesa to rule out nvidia.