From: louis brazeau <lbrazeau@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] voodoopad for linux?
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 19:51:33
1 On 6/1/06, michael@×××××××××××××.com <michael@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Wed, 31 May 2006, Neil Bothwick wrote:
3 >
4 > > On Wed, 31 May 2006 08:54:30 -0700 (PDT), michael@×××××××××××××.com wrote:
5 > >
6 > >> Found what I was looking for, and it's a very cool program. Do any of
7 > >> you have experience with this?
8 > >
9 > >> http://www.beatniksoftware.com/tomboy/
10 > >
11 > > I've been using it for a while, since I saw it at a LUG meeting. It's
12 > > handy for note taking and the like. Another such program worth looking at
13 > > is x11-misc/basket - http://basket.kde.org/
14 >
15 > I like this basket thing. It has the ability to use kolourpaint to add
16 > scribble notes to the basket - I don't think tomboy can do that. Or did I just
17 > miss it?
18
19 I like basket as well. But did anyone know how to configure it so that
20 links opens in Firefox when I click on one (they open in Quanta+ right
21 now).
24 Louis Brazeau
25 Informaticien
26 --