From: Alexey Mishustin <shumkar@×××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ttf corefonts in Worker file manager
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:28:40
1 6 апреля 2011 г., 0:21:07, Alexey Mishustin пишет:
2
3 > Hi list,
4
5 > Could someone please tell me, is it possible to set ttf corefonts in Worker
6 > file manager? When I enter, e.g., *-verdana-* on its font configuration
7 > page, it complains that can't locate font.
8
9 > My fc-list shows all ttf corefonts, xlsfonts doesn't show any. Is there a
10 > way to get rid of this (by configuring Xresources may be)?
11
12 Sorry, the problem was in paths in my xorg.conf. I thought this section isn't being used by modern Xorg anymore. It works perfect now, with /usr/share/fonts/corefonts...
15 Alex