From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I wrong?..
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:04:41
1 On Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:29:30 +0300, Arthur D. wrote:
2
3 > I repeat once more.
4 > Every user who has VIM installed on theirs systems is forced to do extra
5 > configuration, to make sudo work as expected, just because someone
6 > prefer other editor and thinks that vanilla choice is bad. Isn't that
7 > just stupid?
8
9 In your world, every user who does not have vim installed has to do extra
10 work, but I guess non-vim users don't count.
11
12 You are not trying to fix your "problem", you are only taking the NIMBY
13 approach.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Everything's back to normal. Damn.