From: pat@××××××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] thunderbird stop working
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:04:14
1 On 2016-02-22 12:14, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > On 22/02/16 13:02, pat@××××××××.org wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> Sorry for such stupid question, but I'm lost :-( I'm using thunderbird
6 >> and recently I'm not able to login to mail server. Server
7 >> configuration
8 >> doesn't changed. I've changed password only, but typing new password
9 >> doesn't log me in :-(
10 >>
11 >> What makes me worry is the text in login dialogue: "Enter your
12 >> password
13 >> for <user-name>@<e-mail-domain>@<webserver-name>:".
14 >>
15 >> Could someone help?
16 >
17 > Inspect the account details (Edit->Account Settings). Make sure
18 > everything is set up correctly there.
19
20 Once again sorry for such question, the admins switch to ugly office 365
21 and help desk doesn't know about that :-(
22
23 Thanks and sorry
24
25 Pat