From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] FAT/VFAT fs analyser ???
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 03:31:33
1 Hi,
2
3 I dont want to install MTP firmware on my T60.
4
5 I have solved my little problem with a tool called "fatsort".
6
7 Thanks for the support.
8
9 Kind regards,
10 Meino Cramer
14 b.n. <brullonulla@×××××.com> [08-12-02 04:03]:
15 > Daniel Pielmeier ha scritto:
16 >
17 > > And you are right the order is controlled by the order they are saved to
18 > > the filesystem. It seems this is only true for the usb driver and not
19 > > the mtp driver which is afaik only usable on windows.
20 >
21 > I know almost nothing about the iRiver, but the MTP protocol is
22 > supported under Linux. I manage my Creative Zen with Amarok using MTP,
23 > and there is even a (flaky) mtpfs FUSE layer.
24 >
25 > Is that an iRiver problem?
26 >
27 > m.
31 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
32 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
33 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
34 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.