From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Gentoo on a PDA (mda III or xda III)
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:36:39
1 JC Denton <jcdentonmail <at> yahoo.de> writes:
4 > Hi Group!I was looking for a project that installs Gentoo on a PDA (MDA III or
5 XDA III) but did not find something useful. Is there such a project? I found the
6 familiar and xandux project so far but I would like to try Gentoo. Regards
10 If you do not find anything, depending on the processor, you might find more
11 'spartan' gentoo installation info from the gentoo-embedded group.....
12
13 Google for 'gentoo-embedded' and the model of the PDA or the processor
14 it uses and see what you find.
17 hth,
18
19 James