From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Its not fair! (PCMCIA issue)
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:34:35
1 Being lazy I would start with the dead simple route. Boot the ubuntu livecd
2 check out what driver it loads and if the card works, if all is peachy under
3 ubuntu reboot gentoo and modprobe the driver that ubuntu loaded. If all that
4 fails then you need to dig deeper into your kernel config. I could make some
5 guesses on what options you need there but since I dont have a computer with
6 PCMCIA I really cant say for sure.
7
8 -Mike
9