From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GLSA management
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 19:09:16
1 On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:32:35 -0800, Grant wrote:
2
3 > I've been checking this daily for a while:
4 >
5 > http://www.gentoo.org/security/en/glsa/index.xml
6 >
7 > but every time there's a vulnerability in a package I know I have
8 > installed, my installed version is unaffected. If I emerge world
9 > daily, do I need to check on GLSA's?
10
11 If you run testing, you usually have the fixed version before it gets
12 into a GLSA. Just run glsa-check -t all after syncing.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 COBOL: Completely Obsolete Business Oriented Language