From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Custom ebuilds for CoreOS
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:41:14
1 On Wednesday, December 03, 2014 02:39:53 AM Mark David Dumlao wrote:
2 > Why do I get the feeling that this is another episode of the "i hate
3 > LennartSoft(tm) too" circlejerk on the gentoo mailing list?
4
5 Why do I get the feeling you just want another flamewar?
6 I don't see any mention of systemd or anything else written by Lennart, apart
7 from your comment.
8
9 > this mailing list used to be about gentoo.
10
11 It still is.
12