From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] firefox quickstart
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 03:32:10
1 Hi all,
2
3 For a while, I've been keeping a firefox window open and minimised on an
4 unused workspace, just because it considerably speeds up opening a new
5 firefox window. Instead of waiting for a while, a new window will open
6 within a few seconds.
7
8 I guess I could just be impatient (ok, I _know_ I'm impatient :) but is
9 there a firefox "quickstart" similar to what I saw on windows once upon
10 a time? Openoffice used to have one too (in windows) - a little tray
11 app that loaded ooffice into memory so that when you first used it, the
12 start up time was short.
13
14 TIA,
18 Loan-department manager: "There isn't any fine print. At these
19 interest rates, we don't need it."
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list