From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-4.4 strikes again
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:09:45
1 Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2010 schrieb Volker Armin Hemmann:
2
3 > > Well I only had some issues with packages that didn't have a 4.4 version,
4 > > like soliduiserver. So I guessed they don't need that anymore and a
5 > > removed it. Turned out it was a hard block because I had it in world.
6 >
7 > so? set -virtuoso in make.conf.
8 >
9 > neither soprano nor kdelibs hard-depend on it.
10
11 That was the first I tried, but then portage told me that something, it must
12 have been kdelibs, depended on soprano[dbus,raptor,redland,virtuoso]. So next
13 I tried with -semantic-desktop, but that, too, Hm... now it doesn’t anymore.
14 I don’t know what changed it, perhaps the cleanup of old 4.3 packages. :-/
15
16 Well, whatever. I let it download over night and install during the afternoon
17 while I was out. Now it’s too late to ponder about it any further. Who knows,
18 perhaps I can even befriend with all that stuff.
19 --
20 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
21 *** Quits: TITANIC (Excess Flood)