From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Binaries in /root/bin
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 01:50:43
1 On 2018-04-22 20:28, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
2
3 > 1. is net-im/psi-1.3-r1
4 > 2. is app-admin/pass-1.7.1
5 >
6 > both packages install their bin into /root/bin. All other packages are
7 > installing correct, just that two packages did it wrong.
8
9 FWIW I also have pass installed (same version) and it is in the right
10 places.
11
12 Was there anything special at all about your environment when you run
13 emerge? Both in the broad and narrow sense of "environment". In fact I
14 would try next with
15
16 env -i emerge ...
19 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
20 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
21 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
22 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.