From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] python-2.7 && python-updater
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 09:39:27
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> And if we should set python to 2.7, should we remove python-2.6? I don't
5 >> think we want to break something, portage in particular. ;-)
6 >>
7 > I have no trace of python-2.6 on my system at this point and I'm
8 > getting along just fine with 2.7 as my active python.
12 Out of curiosity, how long you, or someone else, been using python 2.7?
13 You emerged a few packages with no issues so far? I'm sort of skidish
14 on anything other than minor updates to python. If I mess it up,
15 portage may bite me. o_O We all know a broken portage is not a good thing.
16
17 Thanks.
18
19 Dale