From: shenanigans <maillist@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OTAnn] Feedback
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:26:16
1 I was interested in getting feedback from current mail group users.
2
3 We have mirrored your mail list in a new application that provides a more aggregated and safe environment which utilizes the power of broadband.
4
5 Roomity.com v 1.5 is a web 2.01 community webapp. Our newest version adds broadcast video and social networking such as favorite authors and an html editor.
6
7 It?s free to join and any feedback would be appreciated.
8
9 S.
14 Broadband interface (RIA) + mail box saftey = <a href="http://Gentoo_User_List.roomity.com">Gentoo_User_List.roomity.com</a>
15 *Your* clubs, no sign up to read, ad supported; try broadband internet. ~~1131397872433~~