From: Carlos Sura <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] LibreOffice + GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init: assertion failed
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 23:03:52
1 Hello mates,
2
3 I cannot use LibreOffice, when I try as root, got this message:
4 *"GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init:
5 assertion failed: (connection->initialization_error == NULL)"*
6 *
7 *
8 I have tried: revdep-rebuild and re emerging: glibc glibmm
9
10 # revdep-rebuild
11 * Configuring search environment for revdep-rebuild
12
13 * Checking reverse dependencies
14 * Packages containing binaries and libraries broken by a package update
15 * will be emerged.
16
17 * Collecting system binaries and libraries
18 * Generated new 1_files.rr
19 * Collecting complete LD_LIBRARY_PATH
20 * Generated new 2_ldpath.rr
21 * Checking dynamic linking consistency
22 [ 100% ]
23
24 * Dynamic linking on your system is consistent... All done.
28 this is my info: http://tinypaste.com/7ccc27
31 For now, the problem just happen with LibreOffice.... Should I downgrade ??
32
33 Regards,
34 --
35 Carlos Sura.-