From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: kdelibs -plasma -webkit
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:46:53
1 On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 12:57 PM, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Neil Bothwick <neil <at> digimed.co.uk> writes:
5 >> > Great timing, because KDE 4.2.2 is being released on April 1st
6 >
7 >> Are you really going to install software released on that day?
10 > ON a more pragmatic note, "should I stay" (delay upgrade) or
11 > "should I go now" (sync and update on april 2).
14 > I got this song ringing in my head about syncing and
15 > updates for kde 4. I feel euphoric about my chances
16 > of screwing up my kde 4 box.....
19 > Looking for wisdom, here.....
20
21 I'm using 4.2.2 and there's no noticeable difference I can tell from
22 4.2.1 ... the changelog is mostly of khtml and kmail stuff, neither of
23 which I use. http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog4_2_1to4_2_2.php
24
25 My only big problem (Akregator nsplugin interface gets stuck using CPU
26 forever after flash is encountered) was not fixed in 4.2.2...