From: Anthoine Bourgeois <anthoine.bourgeois@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Spacenav use test
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 20:46:25
1 Hello Peter,
2
3 2012/1/5 pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>:
4 > On 2012-01-04 22:28, Anthoine Bourgeois wrote:
5 >
6 >> I write on this list and hope someone can test these devices on Gentoo.
7 >> My overlay :
8 >> http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=user/aluco.git;a=summary
9 >> contains a blender ebuild with useflag 3dmouse. This useflag depends
10 >> on libspnav and spacenavd daemon that provides free alternative of the
11 >> proprietary driver.
12 >> The ideal would be to test each product.
13 >
14 > I plan on buying a space navigator (and I have a lot experience in using
15 > them as a design engineer [NX/Catia]) and will test as soon as I'm able.
16 > Unfortunately it will not happen before summer though...
17 >
18 > Best regards
19 >
20 > Peter K
23 No problem. Thank you for this return. I will be very happy to help
24 as soon as you get on. Please call me.
25 (especially if the driver does work the first time of course :-)
28 Best,
29 Anthoine