From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Screen Power down
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:04:17
1 Mick wrote:
2
3 > On 02/06/06, Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org> wrote:
6 >> RTFM
7 >>
8 >> According to "man xorg.conf", the BlankTime, StandbyTime, SuspendTime
9 >> and OffTime settings are supposed to be in the ServerFlags section,
10 >> not in the Monitor section.
13 > Also, I am not sure that completely removing the DPMS entry is the
14 > same as adding "false" instead of "true". Worth trying it out .
17 I'm not sure anymore either. It used to be that way though. If it was
18 not in there, the monitor would stay on all the time, except when in
19 console. That may have changed though. I may have even been using
20 Xfree then too. I just always thought it was a option that you had to
21 turn on.
22
23 Me out of clues.
24