From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] InitRAMFS - boot expert sought
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:18:05
1 On Tue, Apr 03 2012, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 04:43:16 -0400
4 > Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu> wrote:
5 >
6 >> I forgot one of the commands alan wanted to see. Here it is.
7 >> allan
10 > I really did want to look at this thoroughly for you, but I've been
11 > flat on my back with some illness or other for a few days.
12 >
13 > Do you still need my eyeballs on this problem?
14
15 First and most important. Get well soon.
16
17 I am fairly confident that it is a safe policy either with
18 new partitions or new pv added to my vg and then pvmove.
19
20 So you should save your efforts to more important tasks, first on that
21 list is getting better.
22
23 Sincerely,
24 allan gottlieb