From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: google drive
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 14:04:50
1 On 02/04/2013 04:43 AM, András Csányi wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I would like to get some advise what would be the good - reasonably
5 > good - solution use my Google Drive storage under Gentoo. In the last
6 > 1.5 years I haven't used Gentoo so, I'm a little bit out of scope
7 > about the actualities.
8 >
9 > I found grive but it is not compiling.
10
11 Here's a quick and dirty workaround:
12
13 #cd /usr/include
14 #ln -s json-c json
15 (I think the json-c package puts that symlink in the wrong place.)
16
17 That should let you install grive. Let us know if grive does what you want.