From: martin hudec <corwin@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo ebuild for munin
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:33:56
1 Hello,
2
3 On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 07:25:11PM +0200 or thereabouts, Nagatoro wrote:
4 > Did you look at the attachment list for that bug? There is an ebuild...
5
6 Yup, I did. But I am not considering version 1.0.5 (ebuild from
7 January 2005), to be actual in these times, when there is version
8 1.2.3 (from April 2005). Therefore I was asking what one need to
9 create an ebuild. Already found that on gentoo ebuild doc at:
10 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=1
11
12 So I am about to take a look into it..
15 martin hudec
18 * 421 907 303 393
19 * corwin@××××××××.net
20 * http://www.aeternal.net
21
22 "Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
23 exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."
24
25 Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"