From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - WiFi cards for laptop
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 07:11:42
1 Anyone?
2
3 On Wednesday 30 August 2006 16:11, Mick wrote:
4 > Hi All,
5 >
6 > I am about to splash out on a WiFi card for my laptop and I have foudn the
7 > whole choice experience daunting. I would ideally like to be able to also
8 > use this card on the laptop as a wireless access point when I am at home.
9 >
10 > Would something like the belkin device below do the trick:
11 >
12 > http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=203586
13 >
14 > What's your experiences with 802.11g+, turbo, MIMO, N, N+ and who knows
15 > what other proprietary garbage all these hardware manufacturers are ready
16 > to launch for their M$windoze users?
19 Regards,
20 Mick