From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Copying settings from Konqueror-3.5 to 4.3
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:36:15
1 On Thursday 22 October 2009 23:27:08 Mick wrote:
2
3 > I copied selected files like emailidentities, parts of kmailrc, etc.
4 > and they seem to work fine. Only two rather annoying problems:
5 >
6 > I can't find the POP Filters to copy them over and so far all my
7 > messages arrive in the main inbox.
11 > I can't find the config file which contains the Outgoing mail account
12 > settings (I have a number of outgoing accounts and would rather not
13 > have to set them up manually again).
14
15 in kde4:
16
17 filters:
18 ~/.kde4/share/config/kmailrc
19 smtp accounts:
20 ~/.kde4/share/config/mailtransports
21
22 I presume the locations are similar in kde-3.5
23 p.s. I used grep -ir to find those
27 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com