From: Willie WY Wong <wongwwy@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild ignoring Ctrl-C
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 08:32:31
1 Hi list, just discovered something slightly unexpected.
2
3 I am on gentoolkit-0.3.0.7.
4 I started running revdep-rebuild on the console.
5 The process starts, found the broken deps, and started with the
6 emerge.
7
8 Before it starts the emerge process, I can interrupt revdep-rebuild
9 with Ctrl-C
10
11 After it starts the emerge process, hitting Ctrl-C on the console
12 drops me to bash, but evidently the emerge / revdep-rebuild continues
13 running. (The processes live on and continue to compile and spew
14 messages on the console.)
15
16 I honestly don't remember whether it has always been like this or is
17 this some new behaviour on my computer. But it is somewhat annoying
18 (just discovered that earlier when I suddenly needed to pack up and go
19 in a rush).
20
21 Thoughts?
22
23 W
24 --
25 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
26 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton