From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] AIGLX and Compiz: "No GLXFBConfig for default depth"
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:12:31
1 Hi all,
2
3 on the recent topic of aiglx, etc., I decided to try it out. I followed
4 these howto's:
5
6 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_AIGLX
7 http://gentoo-wiki.com/Compiz
8
9 but when I get to starting compiz, I get this error:
10
11 $ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/opengl/xorg-x11/lib compiz --replace gconf
12 compiz: No GLXFBConfig for default depth, this isn't going to work.
13 compiz: Failed to manage screen: 0
14 compiz: No manageable screens found on display :0.0
15
16 the only thing on google I found was a suggestion to re-install the
17 nvidia drives, but I'm using the x11 drm drivers...
18
19 any ideas?
20
21 thanks,
25 No problem is so large it can't be fit in somewhere.
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list