From: Troy Curtis Jr <troycurtisjr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Reducing disk usage
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 02:23:52
1 On 4/26/07, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I've found myself with a full hard disk and no obvious choices for
3 > reducing usage. Are there any not-so-obvious ways to free up hard
4 > disk space?
5 >
6 > - Grant
7 > --
8 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
12 I don't know if this is *obvious* or not, but you might check your log
13 directory, /var/log. I found my disk full one day because of a bunch
14 of brute force SSH attempts! ( I was getting pretty close without
15 them, but they pushed it to the brink!)
16
17 Troy
18 --
19 "Beware of spyware. If you can, use the Firefox browser." - USA Today
20 Download now at http://getfirefox.com
21 Registered Linux User #354814 ( http://counter.li.org/)
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list