From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT as it gets. Sorry] Windoze 7 and reinstalling error.
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 18:22:26
1 On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On 2012-02-02 12:04 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Pretty much what I've got going for my grandmother. I had her working
5 >> with Evolution and Firefox on XP
8 > Interesting... the last time (admittedly a *long* time ago) I tried
9 > Evolution on Windows it was totally unusable...
10 >
11 > Are you saying that it is now reasonably stable? How is its IMAP
12 > performance/capability as compared to Thunderbird?
15 Thinko. Way back when, she was on Outlook+XP, IE+XP. We moved her to
16 Thunderbird+XP, Firefox+XP. Then we moved her to Thunderbird+Linux,
17 Firefox+Linux.
18
19 Then we moved her to Evolution+Linux, because there was something I
20 don't recall wrong with Thunderbird. She's pretty good with Evolution,
21 now.
24 :wq