From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Making a init thingy. Step two I guess.
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 20:58:32
1 On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Mark Knecht wrote:
4 >>> On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com>  wrote:
5 >> That's what I was thinking to.  I know busybox does a LOT of things but I
6 >> didn't think it was a nano replacement either.  OK.  I got both of those in
7 >> there at least.  First problem dealt with I guess.  Wonder what else I
8 >> should put in there too. < scratches head >
9 >
10 > Anything that makes life convenient, I'd guess.
11 >
12 > I'd look at stuffing these in there:
13 > * screen
14 > * file
15 > * ssh
16 > * links/lynx/w3m
17 >
18 > You'd also need the .so files those depend on. I don't know how to
19 > identify those.
20 >
21 > --
22 > :wq
26 Supposedly
27
28 ldd /usr/bin/screen
29 ldd /usr/bin/file
30 ldd /usr/bin/ssh
31
32 etc.
33
34 I think that's what I did when I built one a while back...
35
36 - Mark