From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A List Question
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:33:16
1 * burlingk@×××××××××.mil <burlingk@×××××××××.mil> wrote:
2
3 Hi,
4
5 altough I missed the start of the thread ...
6
7 <snip>
8
9 > My problem is that I do not often have proper internet access underway,
10 > and I NEVER have NNTP access at all from the ship I am on. I have to
11 > deal with highly restrictive network policies. Email is the only viable
12 > option, I am just not sure if my account can handle a full mailing list
13 > without digests. However, the same network also makes the mime digests
14 > almost impossible.
15
16 Are you able to do HTTP connects or UUCP callouts ?
19 cu
20 --
22 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
24 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
25 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
26 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
27 http://patches.metux.de/
29 --
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list