From: Allan Spagnol Comar <allan.comar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] blocking xft on fresh install
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 12:31:05
1 Hi, I am having a strange behavior on a gentoo x86 fresh install. Iam
2 trying to emerge gnome and I have the following message at top of
3 emerge -pv gnome
4 [blocks B ] virtual/xft (is blocking x11-base/xorg-x11-6.8.2-r7)
5
6 Don´t have a clue of what is happening and could not found nothing at
7 gentoo foruns ....
8
9 Anyone know what I have done wrong ?
10
11 my use flags are:
12 USE="X gtk gnome -kde -qt logrotate sse sse2 mmx 3dnow 3dnowext alsa
13 cdb cdparanoia cdr dvd dvdr gpm lm_sensors mp3 mpeg ncurses nfs ogg
14 openal opengl usb xml2 win32codecs apache2 vim"
15
16 any clue ?
17 --
18 An application asked:
19 "Requeires Windows 9x, NT4 or better",
20 so I´ve installed Linux
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list