From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] handheld support ?
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:07:06
1 On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:51:49 -0400, Robin wrote:
2
3 > Hi All,
4 >
5 > I finally convinced my office to build all our new servers on Gentoo
6 > (without regret), but I looking to move a few desktops to Gentoo as
7 > well. My main obstacle right now is PocketPC and syncing them.
8 > Calendar applications etc are not important, but retrieve files etc is
9 > important. I have not found any real support of any kind for
10 > handhelds.
11
12 Have you looked here? http://packages.gentoo.org/packages/?category=app-pda
13
14 There's also kitchensync, part of KDE now, that syncs with various PDAs.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 "Bother," said Pooh, when he read his AIDS test results.